Monday, June 25, 2007

Watch Town Clerk on Cablevison On Demand


This past Thursday I was interviewed for the Local Cablevision show Meet The Leaders. I thought the interview went well as I got to talk about the many new programs available at the Town Clerks Office. You can watch the show Meet The Leaders on public access, however now you can watch it any time via "Local On Demand". Here's how,
1. Press you iO, guide button or switch to ch. 500.
2. Select "On Demand"
3. Select "Free On Demand"
4. Select "Local On Demand"
5. Select "Hudson Valley"
6. Select "Meet/Leaders-Carlucci"
7. Select "Play"
8. Select "OK"
Remember this is FREE: You have the option to fast forward, rewind or pause at your leisure. I hope you will be able to watch the interview, and let me now what you think!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much..that is a so helpful information for me.. cvs stock